GDPR - Data, systems, processes and people
With new GDPR legislation in sight, the path to data protection compliance has just become a little steeper for most organisations. The pitfalls are also likely to be greater once the May milestone passes – with both heftier fines available to regulators, and a greater risk that mishandling data could end up damaging the trust your customers have in your products and brand.
But it isn’t all bad news with GDPR. A well-run review of data, systems and processes can deliver benefits over-and-above compliance. In addition to enhancing trust in your company, well managed data can significantly improve the way you interact with customers, yielding more fruitful relationships.
To deliver on all that GDPR demands, a structured and methodical approach is required – an approach that considers not only data, and systems, but also processes. And, increasingly, full compliance is going to be dependent on a much greater level of understanding amongst your employees, to help prevent data breaches and the mishandling of data.
What we can offer
- A thorough investigation of your existing landscape and current compliance levels.
- Development and management of a Compliance Readiness Dashboard.
- Identification and documentation of a GDPR compliant path to process opportunities, assessing what you do now, and working out where you want to be.
- Strategies for effective engagement, from day one, right through to project conclusion.
- Implementation of Deployment Frameworks.
- A Compliance Roadmap that effectively combines the different streams of work.
- Clear and intuitive documentation.
- Innovative and engaging training – breaking away from traditional classrooms.
- Tools to measure and monitor ongoing compliance.
- Helping people prepare for the new ways of working.
Tackling data compliance from four directions will ensure that nothing will be missed, and if managed in an integrated way, it will reduce your overall workload and maximise the returns from the investment.
Our approach to GDPR was developed in conjunction with our clients, and is grounded in the areas where we excel:
- Process excellence.
- Knowledge and information management.
- Transformational change.
- Learning innovation.
- Creating intuitive documentation.
- Technical solutions.
We have a track record of managing change and delivering process excellence at some of the UK’s largest companies. We’d love to discuss your GDPR programme with you and provide some more details on our approach to achieving compliance. For more information, or to arrange an initial discussion, please contact [email protected]
Latest blog postsSee all blog posts
Thinking transformative, and embracing digital
Our latest thought leadership ‘Thinking transformative, and embracing digital’ takes a human-centred approach to transformation. We believe in creating alignment of process, technology and people to enable a 'customer first' outcome.
Why design thinking will change your business in 2019
Imagine getting in to the office and going the whole day without anything frustrating you. Where your experiences with internal systems, meetings and clients was so seamless that nothing remarkable happened, except space for you to deliver great, satisfying work. Lucky you. Most people’s experiences are far from this ideal, but much can be done to move you and your organisation closer with a bit of design thinking.
Multi award-winning Sysdoc website
We are delighted to announce that the Sysdoc website has won four awards. These awards recognise the incredible design and technical talent that helped us transform our global brand. The project saw Sysdoc.com undergo a complete human-centred redesign from the ground up to place a greater focus on our case studies and thought leadership.