GDPR - Data, systems, processes and people
With new GDPR legislation in sight, the path to data protection compliance has just become a little steeper for most organisations. The pitfalls are also likely to be greater once the May milestone passes – with both heftier fines available to regulators, and a greater risk that mishandling data could end up damaging the trust your customers have in your products and brand.
But it isn’t all bad news with GDPR. A well-run review of data, systems and processes can deliver benefits over-and-above compliance. In addition to enhancing trust in your company, well managed data can significantly improve the way you interact with customers, yielding more fruitful relationships.
To deliver on all that GDPR demands, a structured and methodical approach is required – an approach that considers not only data, and systems, but also processes. And, increasingly, full compliance is going to be dependent on a much greater level of understanding amongst your employees, to help prevent data breaches and the mishandling of data.
What we can offer
- A thorough investigation of your existing landscape and current compliance levels.
- Development and management of a Compliance Readiness Dashboard.
- Identification and documentation of a GDPR compliant path to process opportunities, assessing what you do now, and working out where you want to be.
- Strategies for effective engagement, from day one, right through to project conclusion.
- Implementation of Deployment Frameworks.
- A Compliance Roadmap that effectively combines the different streams of work.
- Clear and intuitive documentation.
- Innovative and engaging training – breaking away from traditional classrooms.
- Tools to measure and monitor ongoing compliance.
- Helping people prepare for the new ways of working.
Tackling data compliance from four directions will ensure that nothing will be missed, and if managed in an integrated way, it will reduce your overall workload and maximise the returns from the investment.
Our approach to GDPR was developed in conjunction with our clients, and is grounded in the areas where we excel:
- Process excellence.
- Knowledge and information management.
- Transformational change.
- Learning innovation.
- Creating intuitive documentation.
- Technical solutions.
We have a track record of managing change and delivering process excellence at some of the UK’s largest companies. We’d love to discuss your GDPR programme with you and provide some more details on our approach to achieving compliance. For more information, or to arrange an initial discussion, please contact [email protected]
Latest blog postsSee all blog posts
Sysdoc Wins Silver at Prestigious Brandon Hall Awards
Sysdoc and our client Fonterra are proud to announce that they have won the Silver Award for Best Learning Team at the 2020 Brandon Hall Group’s Human Capital Management Excellence Awards. The win is a nice ‘cherry on top’ of a successful year thus far for this team and highlights our pride in being partners rather than suppliers, with brilliant people that deliver great results.
PRESS RELEASE - Sysdoc named in UK Top 30 Highest Performing Learning Providers
Sysdoc is delighted to announce being named in the Learning & Performance Institute’s (LPI) Top 30 Highest Performing Learning Providers for 2020.
Our Journey to Becoming a Certified Great Place to Work®
A marketing exercise? A tick box exercise? Or a commitment to measure and improve our Employee Value Proposition? This is the story about our commitment to being a great place to work, always.