Sysdoc is an award-winning global leader specialising in the delivery of innovative learning solutions to support business transformation projects. We are well-known for our team of world-class experts and the way we leverage new technology in the learning innovation space.
Sysdoc design and deliver the best knowledge solutions possible. We love what we do, and we are good at it!
About the opportunity
Due to internal growth and expansion, we have a rare opportunity available for a highly creative and technology savvy Instructional Designer who can design, develop and deliver content that best meets the outcomes being sought.
You are an innovative, driven, problem-solving Instructional Designer with an enthusiasm for all things digital. You have a passion for new technologies, a creative spirit that dreams big, and you make things happen.
Sysdoc people are known for their amazing collaboration, outside-the-box thinking, energy, integrity with a total commitment to getting the job done; we have received this reputation by remaining true to our values.
We are committed, outcome-driven and delight in delivering outstanding results to our clients.
Please complete the application form on Seek and supply your CV along with a brief note letting us know why you fit the bill.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
To be successful in this role you need to be:
- an expert in one of the following eLearning tools:
- Articulate Storyline (what we use) or;
- experienced in using Adobe Creative Cloud products such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier
- adept at graphical design
- familiar with, and a practitioner of Learner Experience Design (LXD)
- exceptional in relationship and stakeholder management skills
- confident in communicating, with the ability to provide the best advice on solutions based upon your in-depth understanding of technology and modern learning methodologies and practices
- experienced in a corporate environment.