Learning Experience Designer
Sysdoc is an award-winning global leader specialising in the delivery of innovative solutions to support business transformation projects. We are well known for our team of world-class practitioners and the way we leverage new technology in the learning innovation space.
We design and deliver fantastic training programmes to our clients with our blended approach to workshops, eLearning, classroom-based learning, webinars and game-based learning. We love what we do and we are good at it!
About the opportunity
We offer a fast-paced environment which will suit an innovative, driven, problem-solving Learning Experience Designer who is accustomed to dynamic project driven environments. This multifaceted role requires project management, creativity and proficiency in adult learning, storytelling/writing, e-learning and live learning development, user experience, and training.
You will be working with our talented and highly skilled Digital team to create clear, effective, engaging learning experiences and to produce relevant, measurable and learner-centred learning solutions utilizing scripts, storyboards, content authoring tools, and design techniques.
You are a Learning Designer / eLearning Developer with a passion for the human experience in learning with the ability to work with a variety of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) while utilising available resources to deliver effective learning solutions. Your excellent communication skills enable you to present and explain ideas clearly and concisely, working independently and as part of a team.
You are knowledgeable in adult learning and instructional design strategies and experienced in the use of visual design and eLearning development tools.
- Analyse learning needs from a wide range of different audiences
- Manage the end-to-end design and development of a learning solution
- Empathise with the needs of the audiences to define and design great learning experiences
- Work with our internal learning specialists and clients to create video animations, interactive interfaces, simulations, screencasts, infographics, and other digital or non-digital training resources
- Innovate with other learning designers and client staff to create new and valuable learning.
Sysdoc is known for amazing collaboration, thinking outside the box, energetic teams, integrity and total commitment to getting the job done, and we have received this reputation by remaining true to our values. Sysdoc people are committed, outcome-driven and delight in delivering outstanding results to clients.
Please complete the application form on Seek and supply your CV along with a brief note letting us know why you fit the bill.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
What you’ll need
- Experience in UX and visual/graphic design
- Experience with LMS environments, Adobe Creative Cloud applications and eLearning content authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Adobe Captivate etc.)
- Knowledge of different learning formats and ability to recommend the best approach based on the uniqueness of each situation (Video, Responsive, Mobile, SCORM or xAPI)
- Familiarity with design thinking, UX, and/or video production preferred
- A link to your personal portfolio with examples of learning resources you’ve developed or anything relevant you'd like to share pertaining to this role