We have a rare opportunity for an experienced team leader to join our client's ERP implementation project. You will be leading and motivating a team of instructional designers, training facilitators, technical developers and admin staff to craft and deploy training programmes in one of New Zealand’s largest and most well-known companies. As a strategic partner, Sysdoc has been working with this client for many years to deliver world-class, impactful, innovative, learning solutions designed to close the performance gap. Apart from the primary focus of leading our amazing team, you will work closely with a range of client stakeholders to provide strategic consultancy, thought leadership, optimal solutions, advice and expertise in learning and development. This challenging role requires you to operate at a detailed level to ensure the very best solutions are delivered while contributing to the strategic direction of L&D for the client.
You love to innovate, understand the technology and the opportunities it offers. You are inspired by continuous improvement, have a passion for leading and developing others, have an owner’s mindset and know what it means to be a consultant. You are a true L&D professional with strong consulting experience and have the skills and background to be credible when speaking with our clients.
What you will bring:
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, negotiation, decision making, influencing, coaching and teamwork
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage, deliver and support multiple programs in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong time management, organisational skills and ability to develop structured and repeatable methods and frameworks
- Exceptional relationship and stakeholder management skills and ability to confidently communicate and provide the best advice on solutions based upon your in-depth understanding of technology and modern learning methodologies and practices
- Capacity to be an effective and positive change agent, continually evaluating and championing innovation
- Strong experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of learning and organisational development strategies
- The ability to proactively manage client expectations and ensure service levels are not impacted
- A focus on delivering value to our clients and being accountable for the delivery of Sysdoc solutions
- The ability to deliver presentations and engage with all levels of a large organisation from executives through to operational staff
- Experience utilising agile and design thinking approaches will also be highly regarded
- A view of what learning and capability development of the future could look like, and the ability to lead the team that creates the vision
- The ability to drive learning outcomes and return on investment in order to provide recommendations and insights based on findings.
- Experience with ERP implementation projects will be beneficial, specifically SAP S/4HANA